Archive

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where Liberal Media Fails the American People!

This is not my favorite week; it is extremely cold and off-course, the media is spending its time on petty issues rather than reporting on major major issues that are currently threatening the world. A few things I find extremely weird about this week.

The Cold Weather
For those who live in the Northern hemisphere, Fall, Winter, and Spring are the most unforgiving months of the year. And to the immigrants from the tropical areas, like myself, these are torturous months even if these retarded Americans think the weather is beautiful! HELL NO!! The cold enduring period between October and May, sometimes feel like "eternity" and the Summer can only be appropriately described as just a "blink of an eye" - in other words, it goes by so fast! This cold weather leans on you everywhere you go - drying up your lips, burns your cheeks, and umm simply terrible 0r should I say "horrible"?
Last Saturday I was down at the soccer field with my U5 kids - my team (3 girls) took on a team of boys - we put up a good fight, but besides the annoying screaming of the other coach, the cold was just too much for my system. I felt as if my brain was about to explode. To make a long story short; I was coughing nonstop in the evening. Okay that wasn't nice!

Political Craptastic!
You know when you are outside in the cold for a while, you would just wanna be in your recliner again with a warm, dripping, creamy cup of cappuccino. That was exactly how I felt when I was out running around with the kiddos (by the way, they made me look like a sissy in the cold) for a few hours. Sooner, I found myself in my favorite spot exactly as I wanted with a cup of "coconut creamy hot coffee" with whipped cream floating on it like a drifting iceberg in the arctic. But for a moment like this, nothing more pleasing than watching TV.
I prefer the News around the world and perhaps a few alternative channels like the "Military or the History channel", or maybe the "NATGEO". Other juvenile, MTV crap channels just make me sick to the stomach. There are more fake "reality" shows on TV in the US than anyone can imagine.
I began sipping while switching from one news channel to the other and realized that all that the US Media been focusing on is the "sexual harassment" cases brought against GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain by women who allegedly being sexually harassed some decades ago. To be honest, there are more important issues to talk about other than these cheap innuendo craps. How about a report on the advancement of Ian's nuclear program? How about the US economy which has been sliding ever since 2009, how about the rise of Islamic Nations through out the Middle East and North Africa supported blindly - in my view - by the NATO?
These are the most important things that the media should be talking about instead of focusing on a man who may not even get the GOP presidential nominee!
I am tired of this crap!

No comments: