Archive

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Miss Home this Christmas!

Another year is taking its last breathe. 2010 has been a very challenging but enjoyable year for me. Many things went down this year that kind of changed my views about life itself. Some of them I wish to erase in memory for the rest of my life, others I wish they here to stay!

If theres' anything I am going to say about this Christmas, I will certainly miss home! :(

The warmth fresh air of my home
The bright sunny days
and the cool evenings on the grass

The laughter of people, old and young
The smiles that don't know sorrow
the hugs that tighter than bounds of grief
the joy that rings out all day long

The greens of a land untouched
the fresh air not polluted
the beautiful trees swaying in the air

Under the bluest sky
Under the starriest night
Where I lay and gaze beyond the galaxy
Where my heart-beats louder than thunder

Thats where my heart is!

Missing you everyday!

No comments: